Sometimes you just need to do your makeup, curl your hair, and take an absurdly large number of selfies and make yourself see just how cute you are. Being broken up with has a habit of making you look at yourself and neglect to see … Continue reading Walkin’ On Sunshine
06.07.2014 || 6:45 pm Spotted: Sam laying out, reading Game of Thrones, and slowly turning into an over-sized lobster. Well friends, this summer has gotten pretty lonely here in Stilly — an expected, yet unfortunate, setback of the campus population dropping from 30,000 to 4,000 … Continue reading Summer Lovin’
Hello and welcome friends!
Follow along with me as I chronicle my college experiences. It will be our own little adventure, and I’ll pretend like I know what I’m doing.
A few things you get to look forward to:
- A tour of my dorm room
- SNAIL MAIL IN ALL OF ITS BEAUTY — or rather, my brief and rough encounters with sending letters
- Some ides for dorm room (or any room) canvas art
- My Erin Condren planner and how I use it, as well as decorate it
- Sam’s Ultimate Fail Proof Guide to AP Exams (from those high school days)
- Sam’s Ultimate Fail Proof Guide to Freshman Year
- CEAT Scholars Take DC
- Some of my favorite recipes, whether they be for on in a dorm room, or for a crowd in the lounge, or maybe a dinner back home with Mom
- A new haircut (exciting, right?)
- Maybe some information about my dating life it one ever comes around
So stay tuned, and I’ll see you around!