So I was asked by a graduated high school senior what it’s like to be a female in such a male-dominated area. She mentioned that a lot of the reactions she gets when she tells someone she’s going to school to become an engineer are … Continue reading On Being a Female in Engineering
Welcome to the newest member of the family, Finn!!
Sometimes you just need to do your makeup, curl your hair, and take an absurdly large number of selfies and make yourself see just how cute you are. Being broken up with has a habit of making you look at yourself and neglect to see … Continue reading Walkin’ On Sunshine
Hello and welcome friends!
Follow along with me as I chronicle my college experiences. It will be our own little adventure, and I’ll pretend like I know what I’m doing.
A few things you get to look forward to:
- A tour of my dorm room
- SNAIL MAIL IN ALL OF ITS BEAUTY — or rather, my brief and rough encounters with sending letters
- Some ides for dorm room (or any room) canvas art
- My Erin Condren planner and how I use it, as well as decorate it
- Sam’s Ultimate Fail Proof Guide to AP Exams (from those high school days)
- Sam’s Ultimate Fail Proof Guide to Freshman Year
- CEAT Scholars Take DC
- Some of my favorite recipes, whether they be for on in a dorm room, or for a crowd in the lounge, or maybe a dinner back home with Mom
- A new haircut (exciting, right?)
- Maybe some information about my dating life it one ever comes around
So stay tuned, and I’ll see you around!